Bill Sims Company

Bill Sims Company

Achieve lasting behavior change in the work place

Increase Employee Engagement

Research shows that engaged employees are safer, more productive and less likely to look for a new job. Our programs propel employee performance from acceptable to exceptional.

Case In Point

In six months, a chemical manufacturer attained 98% employee engagement in safety improvement efforts.

How did we do it?

Using our unique SmartCard® System, we increased employee engagement through a peer-to-peer recognition program that rewards workers with highly desirable incentives.

More Client Success Stories

Employee engagement drives profitability.

Engaged workers–those who are emotionally and intellectually committed to what they do and who they do it for–are the lifeblood of your company. Research by Gallup, Towers-Perrin and others show that worker engagement has a greater impact on your profitability than any other metric.

Sadly, research also suggests less than 15% of today’s workers are actively engaged at the workplace. The other 85% are doing the minimum it takes to get by.

Our approach:

Together, we’ll identify and promote the behaviors that drive your company’s key performance indicators.

To increase employee engagement, we use our unique, patented SmartCard® System to identify and reward workers who demonstrate their commitment. All without abuse or favoritism.

Best of all, you don’t have to wait months to see behavior change. It happens in days!


Let’s talk more



Let’s Talk More.
Get in Touch Directly

We’d love to hear from you.

(800) 756-8732
info@billsims.com


Contact Us

Get a Free Assessment

Let’s talk about what’s working for you and what’s not. No strings attached.

All fields required.

Error!
Make corrections below.

Thank You! We’ll see to your request shortly.
We need your first name.
Must be a valid email address.
We need the name of your company.
Tell us your biggest challenge.

You must read and agree to the terms.
Agree to Terms & Conditions
We need your last name.
We need your phone number.
Must be a number.
Tell us what budget you have in mind.

Send


What’s Your Challenge

What We Offer

We offer Employee Engagement & Safety Incentive Programs that create lasting behavior change and long-term performance improvement.

Our patented process will accelerate the results of any initiative.

Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions
© 2017 Bill Sims Company. All Rights Reserved.
site by truematter
Follow Us Twitter Facebook LinkedIn